Synergy Flavors Expands R&D Labs and Tasting Spaces
Synergy Flavors, Inc., a leading supplier of flavors, extracts and essences for the global food and beverage industry has expanded its R&D laboratories and other collaboration spaces at Synergy U.S. headquarters in Wauconda, Illinois.
The expansion is part of an organic growth plan to ensure Synergy’s facilities keep up with the high-growth and collaboration needs of both employees and customers. The following changes have been made to the Synergy headquarters:
- Increased workspace across our 3 dedicated Applications facilities, including the establishment of a new Nutrition laboratory and the expansion and relocation of our Beverage Applications facility
- New Beverage thermal processing pilot plant that includes microthermics capabilities
- New Flavor Creation lab and significantly expanded Analytical Chemistry and Sensory facilities
- New Flavor Research and Technology laboratory to support forward-looking innovation
- Expansion of conference rooms and tasting table area for collaboration
“We are excited about the new additions to our research and development space at Synergy and look forward to continuously investing in our R&D facility to better serve our customers and employees alike,” says Mike Brown, VP of Research, Development, and Innovation at Synergy Flavors. “We look forward to working side-by-side with our customers in this inviting new space.”
The research and development build is part of a series of facility updates Synergy Flavors has undergone since 2018. Synergy Flavors welcomes customers to visit the newly designed space, with safety protocols in place that align with the CDC and local government recommendations.
About Synergy Flavors:
Synergy Flavors, Inc., a leading supplier of flavors, extracts and essences is a member of the Irish-based Carbery Group, an international food ingredients and cheese company. Synergy creates innovative flavors and taste solutions in a full range of natural, artificial, and organic designations for growing food and beverage manufacturers worldwide. In addition to multiple locations in the US, Synergy has production, R&D and technical facilities in Ireland, UK, Italy, Thailand, Indonesia, and Brazil.company news