Fruity, Floral Flavors to Rule Summer Products, Flavor Firm Says – Candy Industry
Synergy Flavors calls out hot trends for the summer! Here’s a list of the flavors we predict will resonate with consumers this season:
- Flavored Gin: Mixing new flavor variations with lemonade create a refreshing cocktail, bringing consumers back to childhood days of eating fresh fruit all day long.
- Avocado: Provides a creamy texture and neutral taste that pairs well with almost any ingredient.
- Soursop: Sweet tasting tropical fruit commonly seen in beverage and confectionery that gives products a beachy, summer taste.
- Matcha: A crispy, refreshing and sophisticated taste trending across food and beverage industries.
- Florals: A delicious yet delicate way to freshen up your summer drink of choice.